Sunday 6 March 2011

Popping my blogging cherry...

So i find myself having to contemplate what to do when I inevitably have to face the big, bad world - post degree.  With only a few weeks to go, it's definitely looming in my mind.  I've been working on my handmade accessory-homeware-gift collection for nearly 6 months now, so I figured I'd better get to work on building a brand.  Enter; the new blog, a new e-mail account and a business based Twitter, yay me!! It's also time to start booking up some craft fairs (some dates to follow soon).  I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed for a lottery win so that I can open that dream shop, but until then I'm gonna get my social networking hat on and introduce Skulls & Cross-Stitches to all of you out there who love a bit of crafty magic, buy handmade and support indie makers.  L x.

No comments:

Post a Comment